Outsourcing of foreign trade function - is a partial or full delegation of the import or export process management to the third-party - Service provider.
The main reasons why the companies are outsourcing foreign trade function:
- to minimize headcount expenses,
- free up administrative resources to focus on core business,
- delegate purchase and delivery to professional outsourcer,
- foreign trade activity is not the core business of the company and it is just part of the long business process;
- building your own department for foreign trade activities is expensive and not cost effective;
- there may be a lack of practical knowledge in arrangement of delivery and customs registration process.
Outsourcing has mutual advantage for both the customer and outsourcer - both can concentrate on development of strengths of the core business activity.
We can help you with the following:
- search of import, export partners / suppliers;
- drawing up contracts;
- contract terms and conditions negotiation;
- preparing optimal delivery scenario;
- cutting irrelevant costs;
- control of delivery;
- help in obtaining various permissions;
- customs procedures;
- freight insurance.
There may be more options where we can help you to line up the process based on specifics of your business.
Outsourcing is a strategic decision which allows you to focus on development of the main business which makes you profit.
And you always have a possibility to hand over all headache to Synergy Logistics, we know how to heal it up...